AppleInsider editors Nei Hughes and Victor Marks wrap up the latest in betas and rumors:
- “Ghostbusters” was a fun movie
- Why do GPS fitness smart watches seem to have longer battery life than Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch marketshare down (apparently)
- Public betas!
- iOS 10 beta has water detection warnings for Lightning port
- We comment on videos showing “iPhone 7” case backs
- ‘Apple Car’ delayed?
- India’s Prime Minister’s cabinet makes an exception, Indian Apple Stores are going to happen
- Neil gets an Apple Store in Brooklyn
- Corning updates Gorilla Glass to version 5, more drop-proof
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor discuss the latest updates in public betas, the reason the GPS watches seem to last longer that a day, liquid damage avoidance in iOS 10, apparent delays for the “Apple Car,” and much more.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Giveaway: Win a Buzz 2in1 Cable, Reload 5 HP Battery and MUV USB World Adapter from Skross
- Apple Watch falls to 47 percent marketshare, but retains lead among smartwatches
- Second public betas of iOS 10, macOS Sierra now available
- Liquid ingress warning in iOS 10 beta protects iPhone against water damage
- Video shows ‘iPhone 7’ mockups in Space Gray, gold and rose gold
- ‘Apple Car’ rollout reportedly delayed until 2021, owing to obstacles in ‘Project Titan’
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5, evolutionary successor for iPhone screens
- Indian PM’s cabinet intervening to allow local Apple Stores – report
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.